Re: installboot fails - (un)safe to reboot?

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 6:45 AM, Jan Danielsson
<jan.m.danielsson%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

>    So, I guess I'm alright then.  And next time I'll read the top part
> of the manpage as well.

Beware of this information, I'm not an expert on primary and secondary
bootstrap...

I've been upgrading an i386 machine for a long time and I'm pretty
sure the primary bootstrap hasn't been touched in a very long time. I
think it's not a big deal as long as it can find the secondary.

Andy