Re: How do you build a domain blacklist file on Netbsd?

On 27 April 2014 16:32, Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh%nimenees.com@localhost> wrote:
> On April 27, 2014 7:04:33 AM EDT, Ottavio Caruso
> <ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:
>>I have a long list of banned domains that I would like to import into
>>the host file.
>>
>>On Linux I had these entries mapped to 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts, but
>>this doesn't seem to work on Netbsd.
>>

> That should work the same.  Can you explain a bit more about what exactly
> doesn't work?
>
> Eric

I've backed up the original host file and replaced it with this:
http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.txt

But all domains listed are stlil reachable even if I restart
rc.d/network or reboot the  computer.

I've also loaded a similar blacklist file with 127.0.0.1 instead of
0.0.0.0 as first entry, and also rebooted but to no avail.

--
Ottavio