Re: Making a localized, educational live-usb version of Netbsd? Possible, and is worth it?

On 29 March 2014 20:32, Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> wrote:
> You can boot and run NetBSD on MSDOSFS root. Devices are handled by mounting
> an mfs devfs, and permissions of course are not implemented etc.

Thanks Christos and others,

but as long as I understand the above mentioned process is involved
when you want to boot an "installed system" from fat/fat32.

What I was looking for instead, was a poor man's installation of a
live system, "live" as in live cd or live usb, for example an image
created with "mklivecd". But I might have misunderstood the whole
thing or explained myself incorrectly.

--
Ottavio