wpi 3945AGB

Hello. I am new on netbsd and i like the good structure of OS. It's very clean.

I know this discussion:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2013/11/06/msg013537.html

I have the same problem. But i know any thing more.

I have to instalation of i386 arch with good work of wifi Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 3945AGB.
But when i install i386 with PAE put the same error that amd64 arch.

wpi0: fatal firmware error

I think is the NX bit. Because the amd64 arch is activate and when you compile the kernel i386 with PAE and you have 4GB or more of RAM, you have activate the NX bit.

I have a dell XPS 1530 and have a cpu with XD.

I don't know how to solve this problem. Not is a good solution deactivate NX, and neither i know how to deactivate NX.

Any Idea?

Cayo