Re: Cable TV on the PC with Netbsd

Hello Ottavio,

   OC> What about analogue TV instead? Which drivers do I need?

    From what I've read, terrestrial television in the Netherlands
has been digital since 2006, so I would not expect to receive any
stations using an analogue tuner and an antenna.  It might be
possible to use a digital convertor box to feed an analogue video
capture card that NetBSD supports but that would be cumbersome and
the results wouldn't be pretty.

    Hopefully someone here knows of a DVB-T/H tuner that works
with NetBSD.  Because I live in North America, I would also be
interested to know whether there are any ATSC digital tuners for
NetBSD.

-Andy Ball