Networking Question

Dear reader,

I have a question that has me stymied. We have a NetBSD 6.1 system that is
connected to multiple networks; two of them are internet uplinks. One of them
has low bandwidth but fixed IP numbers that we need to have services run on
(and those services are actually on another host and we just do port
forwarding). The other is the high bandwidth link, but with a dynamic IP
number.

I'm trying to get my head around how to properly configure this, but can't get
it to work. Code to have multiple default gateways seems to no longer be there.
But how can I have traffic that originates on one interface (because it comes
in via that one connection) be routed back correctly via the low-bandwidth
link, whereas other internet traffic goes the other way?

Thank you very much,
 KonradD