Re: Printer

Thank you for your help.

I have followed the instruction and I can print a test page from
http://localhost:631 , but I cannot print from other programs.

When I boot the computer there comes a failure:

rcorder: requirement 'slpd' in file '/etc/rc.d/cupsd' has no providers

I don't understand your instruction correct: Print using  /usr/pkg/bin/lpr

The xfce4-print is installed.

Regards
Freddy Fisker