Re: And now, which word processor?

On 4 December 2013 19:36, Christian Koch <cfkoch%sdf.lonestar.org@localhost>
wrote:
> So my new verdict is: I personally don't have any issues with AbiWord on
> NetBSD/i386 6.0.1. But I compiled the packages from source, FWIW. If bullet
> points are your biggest problem, then don't look past AbiWord if you need
> Microsoft formats for work.
>
> (And if you don't _need_ Microsoft formats, then don't use them.)

Well unfortunately I need MS formats, because I am relocating and I
will need to fire up some CVs. I don't really care about .docx. I need
at least to be able to edit my CV and send it. Of course Google docs
is a quick a dirty way to do the job, but...

Weird that Abiword couldn't even reproduce bullet points, never mind formatting.
I do have all MS fonts and I can see then in the font selection.

--
Ottavio