Re: How to boot installed system from a usb disk? (Warning: newbie)

On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 09:09:41PM +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:

> 4) When I change my mind and install the bootselector on the hard
> drive, how would I make sure it wouldn't overwrite the Windows boot
> sector?

If you want to keep using the windows bootloader but also boot netbsd
then there is a free tool called EasyBCD that allows you to simply manage the
windows multi-boot mechanics.

--
Brett Lymn
Staple Guns: because duct tape doesn't make that KerCHUNK sound - xkcd.com