Re: wpi0: fatal firmware error

Hi,

Yes, the T61 is a great machine, everything works of the box with both
FreeBSD and OpenBSD, although with OpenBSD requires firmware download.
Still, I want to try NetBSD.

I beleive some T61 laptops came with a different wireless card, namely:
Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965, which may work out of the box.

Can you please confirm you had the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG card?

Thanks.
Béla.