cannot configure X in 6.1.2

Hi

I had very little success configuring Xorg on 6.1.2 (and 6.0 as well). The
only success I had so far is with Intel 945G integrated chipset. Various
attemps with other PCI or AGP board, on various machines, led to the
same failure. I come to the conclusion that I must be doing something wrong.

Here is an example on a freshly 6.1.2 installed machine.

The dmesg:
   http://ftp.espci.fr/shadow/x/dmesg

The Xorg -configure log:
   http://ftp.espci.fr/shadow/x/Xorg-configure.log

The generated file:
   http://ftp.espci.fr/shadow/x/xorg.conf.new

The Xorg log when doing startx with the above file installed:
   http://ftp.espci.fr/shadow/x/Xorg-run.log

I cannot beleive Xorg is so broken on netbsd-6 branch that I cannot
configure ant X card. What is wrong with Xorg -configure?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost