Re: netbsd-6.1: squid from pkgsrc-2013-Q2 uses too much CPU time

On Sun, 15 Sep 2013, Matthias Scheler wrote:

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 01:39:33PM +0200, Adrian Immanuel Kie? wrote:
I thank you for your suggestions but testing the DNS time is nonsense
because my DNS server runs on another boxen and the IPNAT configuration
on this NetBSD boxen works very fine because without the squid proxy I
can connect very much faster to the outer world.

You are making the assumption here that the behaviour you observe in
a browser allows conclusion to Squid's behaviour.

So please humour me and run those two commands. It will only take
a few seconds.

There does appear to be something that uses a lot of CPU in squid. I've
just been restarting it several times a day.

ktrace and what was the other command you wanted him to run? I'll look
into this as well.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost