Re: netbsd-6.1: squid from pkgsrc-2013-Q2 uses too much CPU time

ktrace is a command, look it up.

also testing dns time was a very good suggestion, as well.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Adrian Immanuel Kieß <adrian%kiess.at@localhost> wrote:
Dear List, Metthew and Matthias,

I don't know how to trace a application within NetBSD -- and yes it must
be cache related. After migrating, if I remeber right, I even tried to
rebuild the cache by hand to check if everything is OK.

I guess it loops around somewhere with wrong OPENDEV command for the
network interface. My second guess it is busy scanning the HTML file or
something. I just can guess. :-)

I even added max_filedescriptors 4096 in squid.conf because I've
stumbled across something with the open file limit in NetBSD already.
^_^

As I already noted it worked under Debian.

But under NetBSD 6.1 I now have the high CPU usage.

I attached my squid.conf file.

Adrian Immanuel KIESS