Free Pascal 2.6.2 package for NetBSD?

Greetings all, new here.

I was looking around for a NetBSD package for Free Pascal 2.6.2 but to no avail.
I was able to download a NetBSD build from the Free Pascal repository.
No issues so far. I was just wondering if anyone is looking into making a
NetBSD pkgsrc package of Free Pascal? If not would it be a big "production"
 for me to do it? I am new to xBSD and haven't really looked into the ins
 and outs of pkgsrc yet. I have worked with many Linux flavors though so I
 pretty much know my way around the fundamentals.

All the best

Tim