Re: Please help Apache Segmentation fault

Hello,

On Jan 7, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Takahiro Kambe wrote:

In message <54EB89BE- ED5A-403D-99C6-0A57874EABBB%familysafeinternet.com@localhost>
        on Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:42:30 -0500,
        Al Zick <al%familysafeinternet.com@localhost> wrote:
* Crash happens on reloading configuration or log rotation.

I checked this and yes it does seem to happen whenever apache kills a
process, however in my case, I don't know why it is killing so many
processes.
Sure.

* System V IPC, semaphores are left after crash and need to remove
  them manually with ipcrm(1).

How do I remove the semaphores with ipcrm. If I do:
There is only one listed. Then if I removed it with:

ipcrm -s 196608
Remove semaphores when they remained after stoping apache.

# sh /etc/rc.d/apache stop
# ipcs
(Remember displayed semaphores's ID(s).)        *1
# sh /etc/rc.d/apache start
# ipcrm -s (ID at *1)

I will give this a try.

Thanks,