RE: pkgsrc builds

attached is a typescript file of another attempt

Ron Swiernik
From: Herb Peyerl [hpeyerl%beer.org@localhost]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 08:51
To: Ron Swiernik
Subject: Re: pkgsrc builds

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Ron Swiernik wrote:

> I didn't 'blow' you off...I work four days a week...
>
> Here is the output from a script session.
>
>    EX421 Service not available, remote server timed out. Connection closed.
> ftp: Login failed
> ftp> bye
> $ ^D

You have a firewall or something between your ftp client and ftp.netbsd.org..
I just confirmed a few minutes after your message arrived that ftp.netbsd.org
is working fine from 3 of my machines on 2 different continents.

I guess the next thing that would help is a 'tcpdump -v -X -s 0 -n host
199.233.217.249'

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain confidential or
proprietary information to be conveyed solely for the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient, or if you otherwise received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments, without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction
of this e-mail, including attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.