Re: pkgsrc builds

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Ron Swiernik wrote:

> I didn't 'blow' you off...I work four days a week...
>
> Here is the output from a script session.
>
>    EX421 Service not available, remote server timed out. Connection closed.
> ftp: Login failed
> ftp> bye
> $ ^D

You have a firewall or something between your ftp client and ftp.netbsd.org..
I just confirmed a few minutes after your message arrived that ftp.netbsd.org
is working fine from 3 of my machines on 2 different continents.

I guess the next thing that would help is a 'tcpdump -v -X -s 0 -n host
199.233.217.249'