How to use x11 nouveau on NetBSD

I have an old Nvidia GeForce3 video card, which is supported by
xf86-video-nv x11 driver available in pkgsrc.

Till now I never tried to check whether 3D games etc. would work on
NetBSD. I decided to try out a couple of games on NetBSD - tuxracer and
supertuxkart.

As such the acceleration these games need is not working and some
searching around tells me that nouveau module is supposed to provide that.

Unlike other platforms where there is xf86-video-nouveau, on NetBSD there
is libdrm_nouveau.so.

So the instruction "use nouveau as the driver" does not work on NetBSD.

How to make use of nouveau module on X11 (pkgsrc) on NetBSD.

I am on NetBSD 6.0 GENERIC on i386 with pkgsrc x11.

Mayuresh