Re: altq not defined on vr0 (and tun0)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 01:46:20PM +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I'm setting up a router (NET5501) and NetBSD 6.0.  As far as I know,
> everything else is working, but I can't make altq/queues work in pf.

As (almost) always, I found the solution right after posting to the list.
I didn't have pf enabled in my kernel:

#pseudo-device   pf                      # PF packet filter
#pseudo-device   pflog                   # PF log if

I wonder why pf worked at all..

Anyway, altq works now.  Sorry for the noise..

  -jm