altq not defined on vr0 (and tun0)

Dear All,

I'm setting up a router (NET5501) and NetBSD 6.0.  As far as I know,
everything else is working, but I can't make altq/queues work in pf.

Here's part of my pf.conf file:

# altq on $ext_if cbq/hfsc/xxx bandwidth ...
altq on { $ext_if } priq bandwidth 1Mb qlimit 100 queue { ext_ps3, ext_pri,
ext_std, ext_low }
queue ext_ps3 on { $ext_if } priority 6
queue ext_pri on $ext_if priority 4
queue ext_std on $ext_if priority 3 priq(default)
queue ext_low on $ext_if priority 1

I have tried to enable altq support in kernel:

options         ALTQ            # Manipulate network interfaces' output queues
options         ALTQ_BLUE       # Stochastic Fair Blue
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class-Based Queueing
options         ALTQ_CDNR       # Diffserv Traffic Conditioner
options         ALTQ_FIFOQ      # First-In First-Out Queue
options         ALTQ_FLOWVALVE  # RED/flow-valve (red-penalty-box)
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Fair Service Curve
options         ALTQ_LOCALQ     # Local queueing discipline
options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queueing
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Detection
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED with IN/OUT
options         ALTQ_WFQ        # Weighted Fair Queueing

But when I try to reload pf.conf, I get:

Reloading pf rules.
altq not defined on vr0
/etc/pf.conf:52: errors in queue definition
altq not defined on vr0
/etc/pf.conf:54: errors in queue definition
altq not defined on vr0
/etc/pf.conf:55: errors in queue definition
altq not defined on vr0
/etc/pf.conf:56: errors in queue definition
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded

I updated the kernel sources and rebuilt my kernel, but it didn't help.  The
same error occurs with tun0 (so it's not specific to vr0).

I guess I'm making some stupid error somewhere, but I can't figure out what
it is.  I couldn't find a solution by googling, either.

Thanks,

  -jm