puppet on NetBSD 5.1.2/6.0?

I've had issues getting puppet running on both 5.1.2 and 6.0 with pkgsrc
binaries from 2012Q2 or 2012Q3.  Has anyone gotten this working with
either of these combinations?

So far I've installed:

python27-2.7.3nb2
libyaml-0.1.4
ruby193-base-1.9.3p194nb3
ruby193-facter-1.6.12
ruby193-puppet-0.25.5nb1

when running puppetd or puppetmasterd I get the similar messages:

testing# puppetd
/usr/pkg/lib/ruby/1.9.3/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in `require':
iconv will be deprecated in the future, use String#encode instead.
Could not autoload file: constant Puppet::Type::File not defined
Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot load such file --
puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem
Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot load such file --
puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem
Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot load such file --
puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem

What am I missing here?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left