Re: Software included in the base system.

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 11:28:33AM +0100, Tiago Caxias wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I am trying to find which software is included in the NetBSD base system.
> Is there a list, updated or outdated, with "what's included"?

There are several list of all the binaries:

   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/distrib/sets/lists/

For example, this are all the binaries in the "base" set installed on
all architectures in current:

   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/distrib/sets/lists/base/mi?rev=1.990

And this documents which third-party software is included (and what license
applies):

   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/doc/3RDPARTY

Martin