NetBSD 6 amd64 Beta ISO - sysinst halts

Hi

I have been looking forward to the stable release of 6 for some time.
Three days ago I decided to try the Beta and downloaded the ISO from
the nyftp site.

Sadly sysinst goes only so far and then stops here:

boot device: unknown
root device: aibs0: warning under limit on 'CHASSIS FAN speed'

My system is as follows:

ASUS P5KSE/EPU motherboard
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600

BIOS is as up-to-date as I can get it. I tried with ACPI on and ACPI
off. I disabled C1E.

Is this a temporary problem in the beta release?

I aslo tried an i386 -current 6.99.4 ISO on the same day, with the same
problem.

Perhaps there is some way of getting a full dmesg? I can install 5.1.2
and get a dmesg from there if it helps?