Re: Jornada 6 xx release

Quoting micha? Postawka <mpostawka%gmail.com@localhost> (Wed, 11 Jan 2012
17:10:31 +0100):

> I was looking for it and I can't find it. I have found topic, but
> there is no where can I download files and how to install. Could you
> help me?

Assuming you're looking for NetBSD/hpcarm (which supports at least some
Jornada machines) the port page is http://www.netbsd.org/ports/hpcarm/

By following the "Download" link from there, you can find the
installation files for the most recent release (NetBSD-5.1.1) at
https://ftp7.de.netbsd.org/pub/ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-5.1.1/hpcarm/

The NetBSD guide is at http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/index.html
and covers installation in general; I'm not sure if there are any
hpcarm-specific installation instructions, but I don't see any
in the obvious places.

-- IDL