Re: add your laptops to http://wiki.netbsd.org/laptops/

Hi,

so let me continue this list with my old laptop ;)

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 01:26:02 +0100, herbert langhans wrote:
> IBM Thinkpad T22 works perfect (sound, display, all devices, infrared
> port not tested).

IBM ThinkPad X41 works fine too (sound, display, all devices, bluetooth,
modem not tested). Standby is broken for me in -current but worked in
5.1. I'll be debugging it as soon as I find the time.

> I didnt find out how to make contributions to the wiki. Need a password
> and seen no way how to get one...

Even when I logged in with my account, it told me the page was locked.

Best regards,

Moritz