Re: No response to XDMCP queries using modular X.org xdm

On Sat 05 Nov 2011 at 22:52:15 +0000, Brian Morley wrote:
> I'm beginning to wonder if there is some kind of packet filtering at
> work

You could also check if X is started with an option like "-nolisten
tcp". I'm not sure if/how NetBSD would set that option (I've changed my
settings too long ago to remember) but I think I've seen it recently on
some Linux box.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor