Re: need help with flash 10 plugin for NetBSD amd64

In Message <alpine.NEB.2.01.1109281229020.15580%t1.m.reedmedia.net@localhost>,
   "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost>wrote:

=>On Wed, 28 Sep 2011, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
=>
=>> $ nspluginwrapper --list
=>> /home/reed/.mozilla/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
=>>   Original plugin: /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so
=>>   Wrapper version string: 1.2.2
=>>
=>>
=>> But the audio does not work with the flash. Any suggestions?  Sound
=>> works fine for me using ogg123 and mplayer.
=>
=>Some more info:
=>
=>I have these mounted:
=>
=>procfs on /usr/pkg/emul/linux32/proc type procfs (read-only, local)
=>tmpfs on /usr/pkg/emul/linux32/dev/shm type tmpfs (local)
=>
=>But the package says to mount /emul/linux/dev/shm
=>
=>When I start firefox I get:
=>
=>LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
=>/usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so
[/usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so:
=>unrecognized file format2 [1 != 2]]
=>
=>But the video still works and various flash sites work (except audio).
=>
=>I am also getting output from firefox like:
=>
=> [...]

   I had very similar symptoms for quite a while, until a month or two ago,
and now I have working flash audio. Unfortunately, I was doing fairly random
updates and fiddling, so I'm not sure what cleaned it up. Updates included
moving to more-recent -current and pkg_rolling-replace -rsvu.

                                        Gary Duzan