need help with flash 10 plugin for NetBSD amd64

I installed gnash from pkgsrc. It was identified as flash 10, but some
websites don't accept it. (Some flash works at shutterfly, but later
check says to use flash 10.) I deinstalled it.

So I installed adobe-flash-plugin10.  BUt is was missing many libraries:
        libssl3.so => not found
        libsmime3.so => not found
        libnss3.so => not found
        libnssutil3.so => not found
        libplds4.so => not found
        libplc4.so => not found
        libnspr4.so => not found

What RPMs provide this? Or maybe we don't have this yet. I did see old
email:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2010/04/09/msg012029.html
(So maybe this is still needed for over a year. I don't understand how
package could be added to pkgsrc that never worked.)

Also MESSAGE get displayed and overlooked when installing many
dependencies (such as procfs).

Also the nsupdate option was not enabled. I thought that ws required for
amd64.  Anytways I installed it but due to missing libraries it couldn't
install my plugin.

The MESSAGE also says tmpfs says /emul/linux/dec/shm  but I have emul32.

And how to do that manually?

$ sudo mount -t tmpfs -o rw -o -m1777 tmpfs /emul/linux32/dev/shm
mount: realpath /emul/linux32/dev/shm: No such file or directory

$ ls -ld /emul/linux32/dev
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  1024 Sep 17 10:35 /emul/linux32/dev
sunflower:suse100_openssl$ ls -ld /emul/linux32/dev/shm
ls: /emul/linux32/dev/shm: No such file or directory

Any help to get flash 10 to work on NetBSD amd64?

Thanks