dell r210 with an intel fast ethernet 4 port nic

Dear NetBSD Gurus,
I've a DELL r210 with 2x Broadcom NetXtreme || BCM5716 onboard nics.
Both are working fine.
Additional I've an Intel Gigabit ET Quadport Server Adapter (82576) put in the pci express slot.
(For a special use of this server, we need 6 nics).
Unfortunately NetBSD (5.1 generic patch 5.1.0 Sep 17 2011) don't find this additional nics. We're using NetBSD at least over 10 years and we 'love' it for its reliability and for its very correct implementation. I don't want change to an other os rather not.
Do you know any possibility to solve this problem?
With best regards
Johannes Hochschild

--
********************************
 DM Johannes Hochschild IGB CIO

begin:vcard
n:Hochschild;Johannes
org:Leibniz Institute for Freshwater Ecology and Inland Fisheries<br>Forschen
fuer die Zukunft unserer Gewaesser;IT-Team
adr:;;Mueggelseedamm 310;Berlin;;12587;Germany
email;internet:ir-jh%igb-berlin.de@localhost
tel;work:+49 (0)30 641 81 651/652
tel;cell:0160 872 8275
        DM Johannes Hochschild, IGB CIO=0D=0A=