Anybody running an Intel D201GLY2?

Hi,

I've just got an Intel D201GLY2.
There also was a bug report of somebody who got this machine to boot, but I
failed to boot it.
http://gnats.netbsd.org/37746
No matter which kernel configuration I try, it either shows garbage on the
screen, does not continue after loading the kernel, or reboots after not
finding mainbus0.

If somebody got it working and had any special tricks with that, please tell
me. I do not want to use that machine with graphics or sound, only reachable
via network, but I need it booting before.

Regards, Julian