linux emulation update for newer flashplayer 10?

Dear All,

I looked into whether it would be easy to upgrade to a newer version
of flashplayer 10. I tried with version 10.0.45.2.

It requires libnss3 and nspr. The problem is that after
creating/installing the canonical packages suse100_32_libnss and
suse100_32_nspr, it turns out that a newer version (at least) of
libnss is required:

sudo nspluginwrapper -v -v -i /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so
*** NSPlugin Viewer  *** ERROR: /usr/lib/libnss3.so: version `NSS_3.11' not
found (required by /usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so)
nspluginwrapper: no appropriate viewer found for
/usr/pkg/lib/netscape/plugins/libflashplayer.so

Suse 10.3 does have an appropriate version
(mozilla-nss-3.11.7-15.i586.rpm)

Has anyone looked into/made progress with an upgrade?

Best regards,

Marko