Re: NetBSD - lighttpd - PHP - MySQL - Mediawiki

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 03:18:11PM -0700, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> I don't need it at the moment, but I'd love to see a "config" for
> bozohttpd that offered virtual hosting, with some hosing virtual
> Mailman, and with SSL for everything.

Not using mailman nor ssl here, but the in-tree bozohttpd works fine
for me with option "-v /www/virtual" for a few virtual domains. I also
run different bozzo instances from inetd.conf for differeent IP aliases
(kinda funny that you have to be carefull to keep IPv4 and IPv6 instances in
sync).

Martin