Re: Changing default X11_TYPE from native to modular for some platforms (Was: What platforms work with X11_TYPE=native)

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 2:20 AM, Matthias Scheler
<tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
> The GCC 3.4.x shipped with Solaris 10 is plain broken. It can't even
> compile all of its headers files, one of the "std*.h" is horribly broken.
> But that is another topic.

Never tried that, I don't want to mix pkgsrc and /usr/sfw. I meant
lang/gcc34 from pkgsrc. As documented elsewhere, that is IMHO
currently the only usable compiler on Solaris 10.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/