Re: glassfish on NetBSD?

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 01:35:50PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> > (...)
> To get java run reliably on NetBSD we need bug reports with repeatable
> problems. Yes, java is a difficult application to get working 100% on
> any platform, but we can do better than what we have now.

Is there someone at the NetBSD project who feels responsible
about java on NetBSD? Are people listening on netbsd-java@ or is
that just a dead list (an impression the mail-index will give you).
Getting to boiling down reproducible problems means you need help
in coming up with said test-case.

Or you can invest a couple of hours in trying to come up with
the perfect bug report just to see it still bitrotting years
later.

My experience is that the fix is in sooner if I get into direct
contact with people who feel responsible for a subsystem. So who
feels responsible for java on NetBSD? I'll happily try and come
up with good PRs in cooperation with that or those person(s).

Regards,
-Martin