Re: Mounting logical partition: invalid superblock error

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 08:11:48AM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 09:35:34PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> > I am trying to mount ext3 file system on NetBSD.
>
> NetBSD only supports ext2, not ext3.
>
>       Kind regards
>
> --
> Matthias Scheler                                  http://zhadum.org.uk/

As per what I understand, the ext2 drivers work with ext3, just that there
is no journaling.

I use ext3 this way (with ext2 driver) on my router as well as on FreeBSD.

Besides, there are other ext3 partitions on the same disk that I am able
to mount on NetBSD.

Mayuresh.