Using multiple monitors

I don't know if this is even possible, but -- could NetBSD be setup to either
have a *console* session (using a program like window, screen, or tmux) spread
over two or more monitors?

Or, could it be setup to have a separate tty assigned to each monitor (e.g.,
tty1 on monitor 1, tty2 on monitor 2, etc.) and then convienent hotkeys be
assigned to 1) switch between ttys (like it currently uses ctrl-alt-[1-9]) and
2) switch between active monitors (e.g., ctrl-alt-shift-[1-9])?

--
Christopher Berardi
http://www.natoufa.com/

Be still, and know that I am God (Psalms 46:10)