Wifi adapter setup documentation?

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Where do I go in the NetBSD documentation to learn how to set up a
modern wifi adapter? I haven't done it for a while, and the last time
I did it there was no WPA yet. It was pretty easy back then. I'm aware
that there are man pages, but it would be nice to assemble something
with some order to it as a starting point.

I sorta know what to look for just because I read these lists, so I
don't need someone to explain how to do it... I'm just asking about
documentation.

Thanks,

Andy