crypto accelerators, 6Gb/s SAS adapters, quad port gigabit ethernet adapters

Dear NetBSDers,

Which PCIe SAS adapters with at least RAID levels 0, 1, 5, and 6 with a
transfer rate of 6Gb/s and at least eight (8) internal ports are supported (or
will be in NetBSD 5.1)?

After looking at hifn(4), ubsec(4), and nsp(4), I am uncertain which hardware
crypto accelerator is best supported under NetBSD. I would like to use these to
feed /dev/random on the amd64 (and possibly alpha) platform. Does anyone have a
recommendation?

Which quad port gigabit ethernet PCIe adapters are well supported by NetBSD at
the moment?

TIA