Re: NetBSD powered Dedicated Server.

Am Dienstag 17 August 2010, 20:53:28 schrieben Sie:
> Anyone using a NetBSD powered Dedicated Server for web hosting, mail and
> DNS ?
>
> Most hosting companies are using Linux distro as you prefered O.S. and
> I no need use it.
>
> Please suggest some ISP and share experiences using it in a production
> server.

You can get your own dedicated machine with your preferred hardware (19") with
NetBSD installed from us. Managed services on request. If you just want to
start you may have enough fun with one of our Xen NetBSD guests on high
quality and performance hardware / storage.

Currently we have POPs on 3 european locations (2x Germany and 1x Luxemburg) -
both first class locations with up to 120 Gbit/s Tier-1 IP connectivity,
300-400 peerings, full redundant, IPv6, mutlicast available.

Our location in Nuremberg / Germany wons several times 4 stars from the german
internet business organisation "eco". (can send you photos from equipment and
locations).

2 locations are specialized for high speed and availability or for low
bandwidth prices (from 14,- EUR per TB).

For professional applications we recommend HP proliants - we can offer
hardware service (care packs) from HP too and you get full remote access (iLo2
Adv.) to the machine. Other machines are welcome too.

best regards,

Niels.
--

---

  Niels Dettenbach
  ---
  Syndicat IT&Internet
  http://www.syndicat.com
  T.-Muentzer.-Str. 2, 37308 Heilbad Heiligenstadt - DE
  ---
  Kryptoinfo:
  PGP public key ID 651CA20D
  Fingerprint: 55E0 4DCD B04C 4A49 1586  88AE 54DC 4465 651C A20D
  https://syndicat.com/pub_key.asc
  ---