Re: use NetBSD to use grub to boot Linux on USB disk

Can't help you in this, but one suggestion:

Why dont you look at SYSLINUX?
Its purpose is to boot off a FAT16/FAT32 Partition and just works.

--
Mit freundlichen Grü�en,
i.A. Markus Maiwald

Email:    info.mts.consult%gmail.com@localhost
Skype: mts.consult

Di-Do:    10:00h-16:00h
Fon:        +31 629 50 70 65

Apple for Works - Linux for Network - Windows for Solitaire

Nothing is easier than being busy and nothing more difficult than being
effective.

Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.