Re: Garmin Edge 705 and NetBSD?

I have the Forerunner 305 which I think is very similar (at least it's
identical to the Edge 305).

ugen1 at uhub6 port 2 ugen1: vendor 0x091e product 0x0003, rev
1.10/0.01, addr 2

No sdX there (but this device supports no maps).

I tried to retrieve data using gpsbabel and garmintools (which I just
packaged for pkgsrc) but I get:

usb_bulk_write failed. 'error writing to bulk endpoint /dev/ugen1.02:
Input/output error'

This is on NetBSD 5.x/amd64.

The same tools work fine on Linux with my FR305.  (and do include HR,
speed, cadence etc).

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F