Re: Problem with gpt partitioning in NetBSD-5.0.2 amd64

In article <4BB52283.4050400%kerwien.homeip.net@localhost>,
Peter Kerwien  <peter%kerwien.homeip.net@localhost> wrote:
>It worked! I'm very impressed with you guys, thank you very much! I can
>now continue with my setup of the server and start copy some ;-) data to
>the RAID.

Great!  Please file a PR saying that if you destroy a GPT partition with
dd, the trailing GPT copy but will not be able to get validated leading
to inability to remove/add a new GPT label.

christos