Re: Definition of NetBSD users

markucz%gmail.com@localhost <markucz%gmail.com@localhost> schrieb:
> My feelings exactly. However, occasionally I also want to watch something on
> Youtube :-) So Linux is my desktop system despite the icky feeling and NetBSD
> is what I use for interesting stuff and hacking.

For me, Flash has long since worked satisfyingly (only very occasional
crashes), at least version 9 (in multimedia/ns-flash) using
nspluginwrapper.
But still, I find the situation frustrating: ns-flash requires
almost 50 MBs worth of hopelessly outdated and insecure Linux
libraries... same for RealPlayerGold, which is itself outdated and
insecure (but needed for some BBC programmes, for instance)...

Regards,

Dennis den Brok