Erroneously submitted a PR to netbsd gnats

Hello,

I am using www/sitecopy tool from pkgsrc and I noticed that a newer
version of sitecopy is available. I prepared a patch for its package
sources that bumped the version in the Makefile and I wanted to submit
a PR with the patch.

Well, I submitted the PR from the web but I forgot to attach the
patch. I am sorry - this was my first time using NetBSD PR system. The
PR number is pkg/42962. What should I do in order to provide the patch
to the PR?

Regards
Rambius

--