Re: NetBSD domU on routed Xen setup

I don't have a setup to test it on, but...

Linux ifconfig(8) says:

      [-]pointopoint [addr]
              This  keyword  enables  the point-to-point mode of an interface,
              meaning that it is a  direct  link  between  two  machines  with
              nobody else listening on it.
              If  the address argument is also given, set the protocol address
              of the other side of the link, just like  the  obsolete  dstaddr
              keyword  does.  Otherwise, set or clear the IFF_POINTOPOINT flag
              for the interface.

NetBSD ifconfig(8) has:

     ifconfig interface address_family [address [dest_address]] [parameters]
[SNIP]
     dest_address    Specify the address of the correspondent on the other end
                     of a point to point link.

So I guess the NetBSD version would just involve putting the remote IP
after the local IP on the ifconfig line.

-Dustin