Compiling x11-links from pkgsrc

Hi folks,

I try installing bacula-qt-console (by the way, is this bat?), and one of the dependencies is x11-links.

The make of this fails because "x11-links-0.43 requires X headers to be installed".

I make sure I have xcomp set installed and tried with various X11 settings in mk.conf (X11_TYPE=[native|modular], MKX11=yes, X11FLAVOUR=xorg).

Nothing seems to help. There must be something I overlook.

Any hint or help is appreciated.

Dirk