dasher (Re: Netbook support - status update?)

On Wed, Jan 06, 2010 at 03:25:57PM +0000, Patrick Welche wrote:
> (pkgsrc/editors/dasher and feel free to send bugs my way...)

I took a look at the package but it depends on a lot of gnome libraries
which I don't have (and don't want) on my system.

The dasher README suggests that the Gnome depencies are optional (although
recommended, but only expat and gtk2+ are strictly required).  Would it be
possible to make the gnome dependencies optional and build a package with
minimal dependencies?  I tried ./configure --without-gnome but it still
insisted on the presence of gnome and bonobo libraries.

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F