Re: Netbook support - status update?

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 09:39:49AM +0000, Richard Ibbotson wrote:

> OpenBSD version.  Earlier versions of the netbook had limited
> hardware.  You have to look for cut down versions of software for
> them.  My 701 only had a 4Gb hard drive.  My 1005HA has 160Gb hard
> drive.  2GB of RAM.  Can do everything a full size laptop can do.

Except!  Write sentences in English with correct punctuation and grammar.
All these freaking writers.  They think they're Ernest.  Fucking.  Hemingway.
His sentences were short.  But they were correct.  I could read them.  It
didn't break my brain.

For fuck's sake.  Knock it off.

--
Thor Lancelot Simon