Re: Corrupted file system or WAPBL problem with 5.0.1?

frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost (Frank Wille) writes:

>But when I type "ll -d im" in bash and press TAB, the path expands to
>"imap/INBOX", although it doesn't exist. Strange.

A single TAB expands 'im' to 'imap/INBOX'? Then / is part of the filename.

>  1  57    6     yes online  positive    Raw read error rate
>237315646
>  7  84   30     yes online  positive    Seek error rate
>312033624
>195  57    0     no  online  positive    Hardware ECC Recovered
>237315646

>Millions of errors. I should probably replace the disk... :|

'raw' means some bits that only the manufacturer understands. SMART
only tells you that reliability is 'positive', nothing to worry
about.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost