Corrupted file system or WAPBL problem with 5.0.1?

Hi,

in the /var/log/daily.out of my server I found the following output:

---8<---
Checking setuid files and devices:
Setuid/device find errors:
find: /home/mt/mail/.imap/INBOX/b: No such file or directory
find: /home/info/mail/imap/INBOX: No such file or directory
find: /home/postmast/mail/.imap/INBOX/t.index.log: No such file or directory
---8<---

I wonder what makes this happen. Then I entered /home/info/mail and did the
following:

---8<---
cygnus# ll -a
ls: imap/INBOX: No such file or directory
total 12
drwx------  3 info  users  512 Oct  2 21:23 .
drwxr-xr-x  3 info  users  512 Feb  7  2009 ..
drwx------  3 info  users  512 Feb  7  2009 .imap
-rw-------  1 info  users    0 Feb  7  2009 inbox
---8<---

No such file or directory? A ghost file? Perhaps the file system is
corrupted?

I'm running the server since many years (started with 1.6.2, then 3.1, now
5.0.1). But I never saw this problem before. Could it be caused by enabling
WAPBL, which I did after having installed 5.0.1?

What is the recommended fix? Should I force an fsck?

Thanks in advance!

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/